My parents took me to the sweet town of Hershey, PA. Of course, I have to take their word for it that it is sweet. I didn't get to eat any chocolate.
We visited the Hershey Gardens where there is a great Children's Garden. In the Children's Garden is a Butterfly House with lots of different butterflies. You weren't allowed to touch them, but I tried to anyway.
There were lots of fun things to play with in the gardens. Here I am dancing with this pig.
After my nap, I was able to play on the grass in the shade of some big trees.

After we left the gardens we went to Hershey's Chocolate World where I saw how chocolate is made. These singing cows were part of the tour.
Bud!
12 years ago

Lillian,
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying your blog very much. What a treat, to see the world through the eyes of a child! What a fantastic idea, your Mommy must be very talented to think of such!